dooganized

blog of epiphanized

GAHH! Seriously. I shut my eyes and what does my brain start doing? Playing Blockles ¬_¬ by itself! Not even joking.

Sunday night, I decided I was going to do an all nighter. I got 21 hours sleep over the weekend, ending at 3pm on Sunday. I was going to have to get up at 5.30am on Monday so knew there was no chance of me getting much sleep. So I went ahead as planned, killed some time, played Blockles ¬_¬ till 3.30am, watched some videos, made my lunch.. then realised although I wasn't tired, my legs had began to ache and my eyes were feeling tired. So at 4.30am, I sleep-deprivational-related-deliriousingly decided to text Dave an update of how my all nighter was failing.. then jumped into bed with the hope of getting up to an hours power nap.

BLOCKLES BLOCKLES BLOCKLES ¬_¬
The hour was not spent sleeping. No. It was spent playing Blockles in my mind. I would try and think about something else. I would concentrate as best as I could to keep my mind focused on this other thing. But no matter what, within 20 seconds my mind would be back playing fucking Blockles ¬_¬

Okay enough of that, I think you get the idea. Its such an awesome game, but seriously.. when you're watching Top Gear and see Jeremy Clarkson's shoulders as a green L and purple L and his head as a red square.. well, yeah.

So as I hinted at earlier, this new job of mine has me working 7am til 3pm. The first few minutes when you have to get out of bed are the worse, but to be honest, I quite like being up so long before the Sun and most people in our time zone have woken. Being able to hear the start of the Chris Moyles Show on Radio 1 is pretty awesome too.. if you haven't heard the opening "Cheesy Song" I suggest you get up at 6.30am tomorrow.. or listen to this similar version of the song: (They reword it all the time, this isn't the latest obviously)

Cheesy Song - Goodbye 2007

It also means I've more of an afternoon free than most full-timers, so s'all good.

Anywho, enough from me. Just to pre-warn you of my insanity, I will be unable to resist making a Blockles-themed Youtube channel layout this evening. ¬_¬

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that cannot be the morning cheesy song...wow..if i heard that in the morning...my HEAD WOULD EXPLODE!!!! uugghhh.....call them and tell them to change the intro song!! haha
hope you can get some sleep!!!! :D

Post a Comment