dooganized

blog of epiphanized

Thursday 27 November 2008

I should be in bed

Its my last day temping at a Cats Protection charity on friday. Seeing as lots of people in the office often bring in food to share, I decided to make a chocolate torte for everyone =] ..and decorated it with white chocolate accordingly ^_^



Also, this is really random, but Scott Mills wrote a cheesy song and I decided to cover it with the hope that he might play it out on air if I send it in xD ..Have a listen!

Love Handles

(note to RSS readers, if you actually go to my blog, you can listen without downloading!)

6 comments:

Dave said...

Lol impressive cat face!

Hey I got a question/mission for you... is it possible to embed mp3s without making them downloadable? /Tell me how. =)

Anonymous said...

Doug you never told me you were a skilled chef!

win.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!
cat decorated cake!
well done :) x

Anonymous said...

I want to know how to make this x_x

Anonymous said...

send it in foo sure!

nadhirah said...

great!

Post a Comment