dooganized

blog of epiphanized

Friday 6 February 2009

Stoopid quiz fing

Was about to complain about these stupid "memes" going round, but i'm so bored i'm going to do this one ^_^ oh and, who the hell came up with the word 'Meme'?! Its the stupidist word ever, and i still cant help but pronounce it 'me-me'.

Username: Epiphanized

Why did you pick it?: I couldn't think of anything remotely good, so I resorted to a random word generator until I found something interesting.

Who did you first subscribe to?: I had my first Youtube account absolutely ages ago, so don't remember. But the first vlogger I found was Whataboutadam.

Who did you most recently subscribe to?: BlueSkyCanopy - Dave's American double

What does your last text message say?: "I've got studio tickets for beat the star on 17th if you fancy it, its in the evening, but it is one of those shows where it is first come first serve so a bit of a risk?!"

Do you have any goals?: Lots in the back of my mind, one long term goal that I guess most people thing about including myself is to be successful in later life.

What was the last thing you bought?: I pre-ordered Quantum of Solace Blu-ray, but will have to wait till end of March till its out :(

Describe the person who posted this using one line?: ME! I posted this :D

Are you excited about anything?: List: A thing with a certain person, a holiday I have planned, project I'm working on with a few people, that the weekend starts for me in just over 2 hours!

Do you have a crush? I have 3 right now. None of them are Youtubers. 2 I know, 1 is someone from the gym xD

Have you ever been drunk?: Of course.

Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?: SouthCoastBoy. None of you know him, he started Uni near me last year, but quit and went back home on the other side of england. :(

Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: Tom, Ian & Sophie

Do you pefer day or night?: Day. But not mornings.

Are you a member of any collab channels?: NEVAAHHH.

Do you have a secret account?: About 20. No jokes.

Do you believe in God?: Not really sure anymore tbh.

Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: Recently, Tom.

Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: Charlie or PJ, in differnt ways.

Are you in a relationship?: No. EFFORT.

would you date a smoker?: No.

Where is your favourite place?: Almond Beach Hotel in Barbados = Paradise

Are you a happy person?: I try to be.

Would you kiss the person who posted this?: Lots of people posted this previously. They'd be lucky ;)

What would you take to the desert island?: Sun cream. And my entire house if possible.

Do you prefer sun or snow?: SUUUNN all the way. I hate the cold.

Who did you last speak to on the phone? Someone rang me yesterday asking if I was still selling the BMW on autotrader. lol

Who did you last text?: PJ.

What are you doing tomorrow?: Well deserved lie-in, washing my car then chillin'.

What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: Salt & Shake by Walkers.

What size are your feet?: 10-11

What do you want?: A speedboat. For it to be the end of work already. A billion pounds. New phone in the not-to-distant future. Chocolate brownie with ice cream, choc sauce, whipped cream - Yummy.

What do you need?: To be honest I'm pretty lucky in that I have most of the (realistic) stuff I want/need at the moment.

What do you remember?: Brit Awards last year; i'll be there again in less than 2 weeks. So excited :D

What do you wish?: That one of those 3 crushes would ask me?! ^_^


Good timing. 2 minutes till lunch is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading these, and getting to know people better ^_^

Anonymous said...

Saw your tweet, so dropped by. Hey, this quiz wasn't stupid. Was interested to learn more about you, Mr. Doug. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Cheers.

Post a Comment