dooganized

blog of epiphanized

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Happy for a number of reasons.

  • Managed to grab 8 hours sleep last night, yet still be up for 5.45am. I can tell you, it was a looott easier to get up compared with when I scrape a measly 5-6 hours! Am gonna try and do it more often, despite having to get ready for bed not long after 9pm.

  • Booked flights for holiday I'm having in the summer with a few old mates! - Business Class :P - Am incredibly excited for this already despite it being half a year away.

  • Due to having money stolen through PayPal, I've been officially, for the first time ever, in debt for the last 2 weeks. The money is on its way back into my bank but I've been informed it could take up to another 3 weeks for it to land in my account; I'll stop worrying when I know its definitely back in there. But yeh, the 'happy' thing in relation to this is it's pay day in a few days! :D Finally, my balance will be restored and I'll have spending moniez again! Phew.

  • I'm being more productive at home after work, despite there still being the presence of bordem towards the latter end of the evenings. Have been doing lots of music stuff recently. Mostly for other people though, so I shalln't be posting it here for the time being.

In other news, I really want to go to New York this summer. Its such an endlessly fantastic place. I'm hoping I can coax a few unknowing friends into the same mindset.

Going to bed now. 7 hours looks feasible.

Dx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make such intelligent decisions (i.e. going to bed early!)
i would say your an intelligent person overall, but this is not true when it comes to YouTube subscription fixes =P

Post a Comment