dooganized

blog of epiphanized

Sunday 28 December 2008

Woolworths

Hey all, hope you had a nice Christmas :) I went to the closing day of my local Woolworths today and took some pictures...

Alexandra Burke, Winner of Xfactor, FAIL. All CDs sold/stolen except 1:


Woolworths Ghost Town


Sort of a shame to see it close, not that I ever go in there. Got some miinntt deals though, HDMI Cable for £0.20, originally £16... may have stuck a fake sticker on there to get it so cheap ^_^ Also got 14 good DVDs for £3.20 because they were without their original cases! Mental.

I was particularly disappointed to hear Officers Club is about to close too. I shopped there a bit, usually ended up getting bored of the clothes I bought from their within a few months, and probably spent way too much in there come to think of it. [Picked up some retro shoes from there today]
Still, aside from Next (literally, its aside Next.. next to Next.. however you want to put it xD), it was really the only clothes shop in my town. Really don't have a clue as to what shops are going to move in to replace them: Can't be a small shop, they're all slowly dying with the recession and all that jazz. Maybe food/drink related? Hmm.

Very much looking forward to New Year's Eve! Just mon tues wed at work then off for ANOTHER 4 days! Being a full time employee, I REALLY do come to love this time of the year! Worked once last week :P

Anywho, 4am is approaching and I need to get up early enough for there to be enough light left in the day to wash my car.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment